feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner
TechSurface Feed Count


How to make a personalized Valentine’s card

Labels:

Got any good ideas yet for a Valentine's Day gift beyond chocolates and roses? There is just one day to come up with something different, so make an original and unique gift to impress that someone special this year! 

Express the feelings of your heart through a warm e-card. Make a personalized Valentine's card especially for your dear - in just a few minutes.

Requirements :
                           Corel® Paint Shop Pro® Photo X2 ( Get a Trial )
                            

Download the Templates :

Download Download Download Download

  1. Pick one of the card templates and download to your local folder.
  2. Open the card sample, e.g. “p3.pspimage”.

  3. Open one of your favorite photos, then copy the whole picture.

  4. Switch to the card file and select “Paste as a new layer” from the right click menu.

  5. Open the “Layer manager”, drag your picture to the bottom layer. Switch to the “Pick” tool then move the picture to the best position on the card.

  6. You can either print it out or email the card to your sweetheart.
  7. Surprise the special person in your life with a unique, personalized card that shows you really care!

Source: Corel


Related Posts by Categories




3 comments:
gravatar
SK said...
February 7, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

You can do this online at www.jujups.com

gravatar
Anonymous said...
February 17, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

Hey,

Great idea, or you could send a free e-Card, e-Cards are not just for Valentine's Day, but for any occasion. I like e-Cards simply because if you choose a free site, then you are saving money, and also they are so much better for the environment as you are not using any paper! I love homemade Birthday cards, I think they add a little something extra, and shows the person you are giving it to that you have that extra mile. Only problem is that I have tried in the past to make my own cards, but they look terrible! But I think I may have come found an alternative! Thanks to my lovely friend Imogen, I have now found out about electronic greetings cards, (she sent me one whilst I was in work, there was no occasion - she just wanted to say hi!)But I thought it was such a good idea, I started to look into sending some e-Cards myself. I did quite a lot of research, and spent a lot of time looking at loads of different sites and I have found a really cool Free Happy Birthday Day e-Card site that I really like. This particular site has an awesome application where you can upload a photograph of yourself and incorporate it into your card. This is such a clever idea, and adds that personal touch, and as I already mentioned this particular site is totally free. I think e-Cards are definitely worth a try, they are not for everyone, but I am becoming a fan! Just wanted to share my findings! I hope you all find this helpful, let me know!
Warm Regards, Nic.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
February 17, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Hi Nicole, Thanks for sharing. It will really helpful to TechSurface's Visitors

Post a Comment

Post a Comment


Creative Commons License